post your current game obsession
right now mine is gunbound.anyone else play? post your current game obsession.
Skin wrapped around bone and soul
Call of Duty 2 for the PC

The American Campaign with the D-Day Invasion on Utah Beach during June 6, 1944. The last scene of the first mission while at Pointe de Hoc was a stresser, when the whole company had to move back near the cliff edge when enemies were coming at you left and right.

Call of Duty for the PC

It was cool, but Call of Duty 2 was better. However, the original is really what made CoD a hit.

Silent Storm

Another WWII game, but with an amazing twist. Some of the stuff you see in this game you won't believe is happening, but it is merely fiction, so the advanced technology you see is not like it was during the actual war.

Startopia

If you've ever played it, well it's simply a good game to play. You manage a space station for aliens to come and live their lives, and you build facilities for them. That's simply just it, it's something like your space station is a mall; you provide living quarters, shops, recreation facilities, and security. Then you'll make credits. Smile

Freelancer

I used to play that game, but it's still a good game, good story.

Codename: Panzers Phase One

I'm currently playing this game, and it's good. I may try Phase Two later on, perhaps the demo at first. Smile
SimsHsia
EZS Web Services
"I've reached field capacity!"
I'm currently jumping between Suikoden III (PS2), Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (Gamecube), Silent Hill (PS1), and King of Fighters: Maximum Impact (PS2)
Of A Revolution Wrote:And we would sit, and wonder about the future,
But now I'm thinkin' that today sounds fine to me.

[Image: toriban.png]
-_-....wow, ummmm dont you like have a store to manage?(kidding)wow it just hit me your an entrapenuer if i spelled that right.
Yeah, I wind up playing about half an hour after I get home. I always fall asleep, then play another half hour when I wake up. Helps keep me from falling back asleep after I hit the alarm.

NFSU 2 (PS2), FFX (PS2), Midnight Club III (PS2), Kingdom Hearts (PS2), Guild Wars (PC), Freelancer (PC).
Nux
EZS Writer
"Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
My current games are now Kingdom Hearts (PS2), Final Fantasy V (PS1 port), World of Warcraft (PC), and Secret of Evermore (SNES)

current games: Kingdom Hearts 2(PS2) Super Smash Bros. (GC) Legend of Zelda the Windwaker(GC) and ....thats about it for the time being, super smash is like the best party game in the world.
My current games are now: World of Warcraft (PC), Final Fantasy VII (PS1), Pokemon: Ruby Version (GBA), Resident Evil (remake) (Gamecube), and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PC)

My current games are now: Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2); Chrono Trigger (re-release) (PS1); Shadow Hearts (PS2); and Star Wars: Battlefront (PS2)

My current games are now: World of Warcraft (PC); Star Ocean (S. Famicom); and Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (PS2).

I really should finish up Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant. Maybe then I'll play Shadow Hearts 3: From the New World.

I know these games are old or a little bit old, yet:

Halo: Combat Evolved
Fable: The Lost Chapters

Let's just say that Ben gave me these and I half-completed Halo at my cousin's house two years ago during Christmas, then got tired of it. I'm now currently past the point I previously quit from. Fable, I haven't installed it yet, it's stilling on my desktop, but I'll get to it eventually. Smile
SimsHsia
EZS Web Services
My current gaming obsessions are now: World of Warcraft (PC); Radiata Stories (PS2); and Final Fantasy III(US)/VI(J) (SNES)

My games of choice have changed to: Cave Story (PC); Shadow Hearts 3: From the New World (PS2); Capcom Classics Collection (PSP); and Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS)

Currently:

- Fable (PC) - It works perfectly on a system with Intel Extreme Graphics 2, go old technology! Big Grin Although, the water sadly looks like the developers intended it to look like urine. Tongue
- Homeworld 2 + Fleet Commander (Battlestar Galactica TOS/TNS) Mod (PC) - What can I say? I'm a Battlestar Galactica fan, and if you are too, I recommend getting a copy of Homeworld 2 then downloading this mod; it's a volunteer-created mod and still a work in progress, but the missions and the ships in the BSG world look amazing. The missions require a little know-how and strategy. Hey, if you though Admiral Adama had it easy against 4 Cylon Basestars, try out your luck against it and you really start to see how great of a tactician he is. Yes, I'm fully aware that if the Galactica were to be destroyed, so does the actual show, thus ignore the last sentence. Big Grin
SimsHsia
EZS Web Services

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile PC Game Demo Reviews SimsHsia 1 4,575 Mon Jan 21 2008, 04:55 PM
Last Post: SimsHsia